Etude House Haul

Friday, June 22, 2012
I love the feeling of entering Etude House stores. The sales attendants greet you with a cheery "Welcome, Princess!" and let's not forget the overly pink-adorned shelves. The store's feel is really fit for a princess. Whenever I enter Etude House, I feel like I need to buy something. The items are just too cute and their products have good reputations, as well. So when I went there last June 17, I went all crazy and spent a lot of my moola.

Most of the items I have purchased are things that I have been wanting to buy for some time now but haven't because my wallet was still recovering from the Super Sale Bazaar. I did feel guilty after buying these though because I feel like I am slowly becoming an impulse buyer.



Left to Right:
  • Flocking Puff for Pact (round 2 pieces) - PHP 78
  • Eyebrow Brush - PHP 128
  • Perfect Brow Kit - PHP 478
  • GreenTea Nose Pack - PHP 38
  • Proof 10 Eye Primer - PHP 298
Total : PHP 1020

I just bought the puffs and the nose pack so my purchase will total to at least PHP 1000 (The higher the price, the better the gifts!) Luckily, I brought with me my Belle de Jour Power Planner coupon and had my gift upgrade. Meaning, I received a gift that was meant for a PHP 2000 purchase. I received a SHINee mouse pad. I am really not into KPOP groups so I just decided to give it to my Korean-addicted cousin.

I was also really happy to use my Etude House Pink Membership Card for the first time. This card accumulates points if you have a single receipt of at least PHP 100. I can't wait to use it again!



Thumbs up for Etude! I'll be reviewing these products soon! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment