Disney Princess Ariel Inspired Eye Makeup

Sunday, June 24, 2012
I have posted this look earlier, but the colors were washed out so I decided to recreate the look. It isn't exact to what I did before but I used similar colors. I studied how the camera works and adjusted necessary settings so that the colors will appear vibrant. I also used my Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer which works wonderfully. (I will do a review soon.)

I know it isn't perfect but I think this improved from last time. By the way, I only created this look on one eye because I still have a hard time making the colors look equal and I don't really want to waste my products that much. Here's my attempt:





I used red to depict Ariel's hair color, and the blues and greens to indicate the ocean. The violet eyeliner represents Ariel's seashells. The colors aren't normally combined together, but I did to truly capture the feel of the character. I hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment