Brush Review: E.L.F. Professional Total Face Brush

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
I told my mom to buy me a foundation brush because I will not be able to go to the mall, but instead she bought me this. But I figured, I can use this for pressed powders and maybe even blushes.




PROS:

  • It picks up pigments well before I washed it.
  • The look can pass as a professional makeup brush.
  • The brush is dense.
  • It did not bleed when I cleaned it.
CONS:
  • After washing it, it got so soft that it was really hard to work with. I had to hold it in a really uncomfortable way.
  • Sheds a lot of hair.
Price: PHP 130
Rating: 3/5
Verdict: I will not repurchase this product. I guess you get what you pay for. I would rather invest in good brushes with a better reputation.



0 comments:

Post a Comment