Makeup Review: Etude House LuciDarling Fantastic Rouge Lipstick

Tuesday, May 1, 2012
I am a sucker for bright pink lipsticks and I fell in love with this lip color upon seeing it in the Internet so I decided to buy myself a tube.

These are the available shades for the LuciDarling Fantastic Rouge Line:

(picture from Google Images)

I have mine in No.4.




SWATCHES
(no flash)


(with flash)



PROS:

  • Good pigmentation
  • Cute color (Note: Since no. 4 is a bit too bright, it might not be suitable to other skin colors)
  • Reasonable price
  • The fragrance smells sweet.
CONS:
  • It tugs on my lips. You have to apply lip balm first.
  • Sometimes, it fills into the lines of your lips.
  • The packaging is made out of plastic so it might not be too sturdy.
Price: PHP 478
Rating: 3.75/5
Verdict: This product is not recommended if you have overly chapped lips. If you don't then you're good to go with this product since it's very pigmented. I'll try no. 6 as soon as I finish this tube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment