Wishlist: Lennon Glasses

Thursday, May 3, 2012
Today, I went to the mall with my dad to buy some groceries. I went to Watson's to see if I can find some decent angled eye brushes from Marrionaud and if the E.L.F. counter there has the eyebrow which I have been wanting to test. After that, I walked by the Fly shades stall and saw a pair of Lennon glasses. This model has a bigger frame compared to regular ones. Luckily, I was able to glance at the price. It costs PHP 320. I think that's quite a good deal, right? Of course, I do need some more research if these types of lenses will flatter the shape of my face. Also, I don't have a slim nose so that might be a problem. I believe they are this big:


(pictures are from Google Images)


These glasses are so fashionable! I do hope they'd still look good on me despite having a flat nose and a small face. What do you think? :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment