My First Facial Experience.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Sorry, I do not have any photos to display in this post. Anyway, my mom, brother, and I went to the nearby mall to get a facial. They've been getting this service for years now while it's my first time today. I wasn't allowed to have a facial before because the attendants say that I am too young. Since I recently turned 18, my mother agreed but she warned me that it'll hurt. In reality, my mom was exaggerating. At least for me it was tolerable. Having my brows threaded hurt more.

Facials are done to remove blackheads and whiteheads. The lady who did my facial explained that the nose is usually the area in the face which have a lot of these flaws. This is because the T-zone (the area along the nose and the forehead) tends to produce a lot of oil. Oily skin attracts more dirt and grime. When we don't clean our face thoroughly, these dirt builds up and forms the blackheads.

Sounds disgusting, right? That's why it is recommended to cleanse our faces deeply. A facial may be done at least once a month. Invest also in good skincare products. You may wash your face with a scrub once a week and a mild facial wash should be used everyday. To get great results, wash your face with warm water and rinse off suds with cold water. This will close your pores and prevent dirt to accumulate in your face. Afterwards, apply a toner to cleanse the face thoroughly. Some toners may strip off moisture from the face so moisturizing is also an important part in any skin care routine. Also, make sure to protect your skin from UV rays by applying sun screen every time you go out (not only when swimming!) To gals who wear makeup everyday, please let your skin breathe. Remove all your makeup before bed so as not to clog your pores.

Taking care of your skin is as important as knowing the basics of makeup application. Clear acne-free skin provides a great canvass to apply your makeup. Start taking care of your skin while your still young. You won't regret it when you grow up. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel! Wela here. I'm your new follower. :)
Anyway, saan ka nagpa-facial?
I recommend sa Nail Treats. Ang relaxing talaga.

Angela said...

Hi Wela! Thanks for following my blog! Sa Let's Face It po ako nagpafacial. Sa branch na malapit samin. Suggest ko po yan sa mom ko. Kaso wala akong alam na branch na malapit sa amin eh. Anyway, thank you for your suggestion. :)

Post a Comment