Makeup Review: Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

With so much hype going on with this product, I wanted to test this myself. It is also locally available here in the Philippines and I wanted to spend my Purple Card points on something sold in the Beauty Bar. I had a hard time choosing between the different types of balms this brand offers but I decided to buy this because of its "promises".

What it claims: Soothing, nourishing, and hydrating.

What it actually does: Nothing!

PROS:

  • It isn't too glossy.
  • Glides easily
  • Not waxy
  • 100% natural. No harmful ingredients. Though you still may want to check for anything you're allergic on.
CONS:
  • The scent is too distracting.
  • Again, it does nothing.
  • Didn't stay on that long. It was gone after less than an hour.
  • Little moisturization
Price: PHP 325
Rating: 3/5
Will I repurchase: No.

Lesson learned: Don't go crazy about products with too much hype. Research!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

What other Burt’s Bees lip balms have you tried?
xo,
~Pauline @Kallony

Post a Comment