Jitterbug.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012
I love anything retro! The 50's and 60's are my favorite eras in fashion. Think of Zooey Deschanel in 500 Days of Summer. I wish skirts and dresses are still the staples in every girl's wardrobe. Now, it's just pants and Daisy Dukes, and anything skimpy.


I love mod dresses! They're either block colors, loud basic patterns, or a combination of both. Cute!




I'm finding sunglasses like these. RayBan ones are too expensive. :(


My brother and I at Pangasinan. LOL. I got this pair for my birthday. This was from Aldo. I love it! So adorable and it goes with anything. :D

And the high waist swimsuits (I wouldn't wear them but I find them somehow unique). The stripes and polka dot patterns complete the pin-up look. 


I don't know if I have a weird taste in fashion but I just love these looks. I'm hoping these will become popular again. After all, fashion is about bringing in trends which have been outdated. It's actually just an infinite cycle. :D

*All pictures are from Google






0 comments:

Post a Comment