Makeup Review: Lancome Age Minerale Blush in Brilliant Berry

Friday, May 4, 2012
WHAT IT CLAIMS: This product contains White Sapphire Complex that aids in reviving the skin to make it look younger. White Sapphire Complex will minimize pores and fine lines.


SWATCHES:  I got this as a present for my birthday. Of course, I didn't have the freedom of choice to choose the shade so I got this Brilliant Berry. I think it was a bit dark for my skin tone. I believe berry shades like this is more suitable to gals with darker skin tones and olive under tones.

(without flash)


(with flash)

PROS:
  • Very pigmented.
  • Shows up in pictures (refer to photo above)
  • A little amount is sufficient.
  • It has no harmful chemicals like parabens and synthetic ingredients.
  • Friendly on oily skin.
CONS:
  • Too many shimmers.
  • The shade looks unnatural on me. 
  • Too much product comes out from the holes and since you only need a little, you have too tap off A LOT of excess powder. Instead, I tap a small amount into the lid. Since this product is too pigmented, loading up your brush directly from the container will give you too much for one application.
Price: $34
Rating: 3.75/5
Verdict: This looks like a promising product since it has White Sapphire Complex. Just make sure you choose the right shade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment