Makeup Review: MAC Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl

Friday, May 4, 2012




SWATCHES
(I decided to swatch them on my fingers because the colors are more evident that way. I had to really rub my fingers, otherwise the color wouldn't show up.)

(no flash)

(with flash)

PROS:
  • It looks very natural on me.
  • Reduces oil because it is in powder form.
CONS:
  • Not too pigmented. I have to pat my brush into the compact several times in order for the brush to collect enough powder that can be visible on my cheeks.
  • It will be hard to apply this product with a sponge or you hands. The product just works for a brush.
  • Staying power is so-so.
  • This shade may not be visible on darker skin tones.
  • As evident in the pictures, this is not recommended for photography.
This one is part of the Flower collection of MAC. I believe they don't sell products from that range anymore.
Rating: 3/5
Verdict: This product was too hard to apply because of its sheer color. But then again, I think the color is too beautiful not to miss out. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment